Are you ready to learn how to live a happy, healthy, disease free life?
If you would like to experience any of these changes in your life, you can contact me through Facebook, or contact the Living Foods Institute directly. I no longer practice as a health coach, but am happy to give advice. The best advice I can give you is to sign up for a program at the Living Foods Institute or Hippocrates Institute. They will teach you how to heal yourself, from absolutely anything!
- Live longer
- Look and feel younger
- Have more energy
- Lose weight
- Lower your cholesterol, improve your triglycerides
- Prevent or reverse heart disease
- Prevent or eliminate cancer
- Prevent or reverse diabetes
- Vastly decrease or eliminate medications
- Strengthen bones
- Avoid stroke or impotence
- Prevent kidney stones
- Alleviate constipation
- Lower your blood pressure
- Avoid Alzheimer's
- Beat arthritis
- And more ...
My mission is to Heal the World, One Person at a Time. My goal is to have you as healthy as possible without going on a diet, doing lots of exercise and being in fear. It is time that you got into your power. The most important aspect of my health coaching is that individuals learn to love themselves unconditionally. If you want real results, and can handle changing your life for the better, then I am the right person to coach you.
- teach you how to achieve optimum health through detoxification, emotional and energy healing, and good nutrition.
- promote holistic healing of your body, mind, and spirit with enzyme-rich organic Raw and Living Foods and positive affirmations.
- teach you how and why Raw and Living Foods can help you achieve optimum health. I offer hands-on instruction. You will learn how to prepare delicious and nutritious Raw and Living Foods recipes easily!
- empower you to practice good lifestyle habits every day at home, when traveling, at parties and when dining out.
- teach you to use the power of positive thinking to improve your health. This is critical! Emotions are the number one cause of disease. That's where the emotional healing comes in: Change your attitude, change your life!
As Hippocrates said: "Let food be thy medicine, and medicine by thy food."